Tagged by theadventurousidiot
Rule 1 : Always post the rules
Rule 2 : Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
and write eleven new ones Rule 3 : Tag people and link them to the post Rule 4 : Actually tell them you tagged them (not doing these parts, but if anyone else wants to answer these questions, go ahead)
1) How would you describe your perfect day?
Quiet, cup of coffee and video games with the boyfriend. So like a regular day for me, but without all the background radiation of constant stress.
2) Is there anything that you enjoy that never gets boring to you know matter how much you have/do it?
Coffee. I will pretty much never say no to a cup of coffee if there’s one going.
3) Do you consider yourself to be open to trying new things?
I really don’t. I suffer from a crippling fear of failure, even if it’s something fun or non-important, so I don’t try new things. I am incredibly boring.
4) What is your favourite mythical creature? Why do you like it?
I just tend to like mythological creatures in general. Except deep sea ones like the Kraken and/or the Leviathan. I’m freaked out enough by the sea and the giant real monsters in there, nevermind even bigger mythological ones.
5) What is the last thing you saw that made you go “wow, that’s really cool!”?
Uhh… the new dungeons in FFXIV… I really need to get out more.
6) Is there anything that you really liked when you were a kid that you still kind of like now?
Old 90s anime like Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura, as well as Pokemon (the games).
7) What is that one song that once it gets in your head you can never get out again, even if you hate it?
At the moment, it’s the Orange is the New Black opening. Not that I’m complaining about that one mind you.
8) Do you enjoy food more if it’s made for you or if you’ve made it yourself?
It depends on my mood. If I’m at my normal baseline of tired/apathetic then I generally don’t care as long as food happens. If I’m in a good mood, I do like to actually cook something, and I tend to enjoy it more because I put effort into it.
9) Which do you find to be an easier medium for you to loose yourself in: Book, Movie or Video game?
Recently, video games are the only medium I can lose myself in. It used to be books, but I can’t seem to concentrate or immerse myself in them anymore, and I fidget too much during movies unless I’m at the cinema. Video games actually require me to do things so I find it easier to keep my focus on them.
10) Do you like spicy food?
I really can’t handle spicy food at all; a tikka masala’s as hot as I can go, and even then, I can’t order those from takeaways because they tend to be too spicy for me. It’s not that I don’t like the flavours, but once I go past a certain level, I can’t taste anything.
11) What does it take to let a person really get to know you?
Honestly, I have no idea. I’m bad at friendships, and people in general. I wouldn’t like to know me most days, so goodness knows I don’t want anyone else to.